I plan to take the bus from Intra to Omenga. Whilst in Omenga I want to see the Sant'Ambrogio Church, the 15c bridge and the 11c Porta della Valle.
1) Are these within easy walking distance?
2) The bus stops at Piazza Beltrami and Dogna, Which stop do I need?
I then plan to catch the 11.40 ferry which runs on Thursdays to Orta.
3) Is the ferry stop obvious from the church, bridge and gate mentioned above
From Orta I understand there are 10 minute ferries to Isola San Giulio.
4) Can we simply visit the Basilica or do we have to book or make any prior arrangements?
5) Once back in Orta - can I get a taxi back to Intra or does this have to be booked. If I can go to a rank - can you tell me where it is. I