We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange Rate

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
376 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Exchange Rate

What is the exchange rate at the moment. Thanks

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,318 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchange Rate

Hi Pamela,

its been around 134 to 135 for the past few weeks, so expect something around 133 from Shaban

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
376 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchange Rate

Hi Doff,

Thats not too bad and whats the weather like? I never got to see you when I was there at Xmas again!!!! Maybe this time, but staying in Bamburi Hotel as they were doing a cracking deal £604 for 2 weeks all in transfers the lot, so it meant going there or staying at home, so the choice was easy. Hope to see you this time arriving 22nd May. Pamela.

Mentioned in this post
Bamburi
Bamburi
Mombasa, Kenya
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,318 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exchange Rate

I'm actually in Gosforth, Pamela, arrived a few days ago and here for a few weeks.

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
376 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Exchange Rate

Oh well!!! Maybe Xmas again. Take care Pamela

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Exchange Rate

This is a useful & fairly accurate exchange rate guide which is self updating>>> www.centralbank.go.ke/forex/default.aspx

Best exchange rate was on October 12th 2011 (see below)

…jetscreenshot.com/11869/20120515-8kib-62kb.…

6. Re: Exchange Rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 06:11
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi
Recent Conversations