We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Trang to Phi Phi Island

Oldenzaal, The...
Level Contributor
154 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Trang to Phi Phi Island

Helo,

I want to stay for a vew days on one of the island in Trang i think Koh Kradan, is it possible to travel from Koh Kradan to Phi Phi island...

Thanks.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Trang to Phi Phi Island

Yes its possible but most likely overland by bus to Krabi town first, then a songtaew to the pier.

Oldenzaal, The...
Level Contributor
154 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Trang to Phi Phi Island

Thank You bbtony,

So does this make sence to you?

Bangkok -> Trang-> Koh Kradan-> Phi Phi -> Phuket -> Bangkok.

(Phuket only for flying back to Bangkok.)

Thanks again..

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from Trang to Phi Phi Island

As PhiPhi is part of Krabi province, you might find it easier to fly Krabi-Bangkok, rather than Phuket-Bangkok, although there are a lot fewer flights.

Oldenzaal, The...
Level Contributor
154 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from Trang to Phi Phi Island

Yeah i now, and i think there is only 1 ferry a day from phi phi to krabi and only one flight from krabi to bangkok (with air asia).

Can you give me some more advice for booking ferry ticket and how to travel exactly from phi phi to phuket and or to krabi.

I now ferry to phuket is whit lompraya but i can not find the ferry company for phi phi to krabi.

Also looking for the most beautifull island from Trang, i think for snorkeling and the nicest beacht Koh Kradan is the best, but iam not 100% sure.

5. Re: Travel from Trang to Phi Phi Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2013, 15:47
Get answers to your questions about Trang