We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoking allowed in bedroom?

UK
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Smoking allowed in bedroom?

I am seeking a medium-priced Hotel in Alona or Dumaluan Beaches which allow tourist to smoke in the bedroom.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,363 posts
1,914 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smoking allowed in bedroom?

I doubt any hotel will allow smoking in the bedroom.

I certainly wouldnt stay in a room that has previously had smokers in the room. The smell would be terrible.

Tommo

Mandaluyong...
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smoking allowed in bedroom?

Many restaurants and some bars no longer allow smoking and in Metro Manila, it is illegal to smoke in the street.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,509 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Smoking allowed in bedroom?

I am happy to say..its not allowed in hotels where they have thatched roofs etc....and many hotels dont allow it...I know a hotel on Boracay that will charge you P1000 if you smoke, and ask you to leave if you dont stop.

4. Re: Smoking allowed in bedroom?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2012, 15:48
Get answers to your questions about Panglao Island
Recent Conversations