We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borgo della Meliana

Oslo
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Borgo della Meliana

Hi,

has anyone stayed at, or know of, the resort "Borgo della Meliana"? Considering booking there for a family vacation, but I can't find any reviews on Tripadvisor. It would be great to hear from someone who had actually stayed there! :-)

4 replies to this topic
Tel Aviv, Israel
1 post
1. Re: Borgo della Meliana

I just came back from staying 7 days at Borgo Della Meliana -

IT WAS AMAZING!

the place is beautiful, very clean, the staff is very nice and helpful, and it is situated in the most perfect place to travel in Tuscany.

GO! GO! GO!

Dalya

Geneva, Switzerland
1 post
2. Re: Borgo della Meliana

Sorry my english is not good so I'm going to answer to you in French.

Je suis allée à Borgo della Meliana deux années de suite avec mon maris et mes enfants. Cet endroit est merveilleux. Les logements sont très joliment décorés et très spacieux. Les jardins du domaine sont extrêmement bien entretenu. La piscine, un véritable havre de paix. L'endroit est calme et reposant et le personnel est très accueillant. De plus, c'est idéalement situé pour visiter la Toscane. Alors un conseil: allez-y, vous ne le regretterez pas!!!

Lorella

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
44 posts
171 reviews
3. Re: Borgo della Meliana

Been there 5 yrs ago - it was great.

The best value we could find.

Go!

Hong Kong, China
1 post
4. Re: Borgo della Meliana

Hi there,

My advice would be to find somewhere else. The Management person, Paola, is a disgrace to humanity. She is extremely rude and you will find better places and people who will welcome your business. There are too many rules and regulations at their swimming pool - there is no on site team coming around to check whether you are okay, that is, if you are located up at the newer addition to this property. You need the air-conditioning on every night, as there are no breezes so you can't open your bedroom windows as the bugs will fly in. I don't usually write a bad review, but I have just written one to Trip advisor and which will hopefully be posted on their website soon. It was lacking in fun totally and the nearby town of Gambasse Terme is not very interesting. Hope this helps but we had a terrible experience at this place - the check in was dreadful and we (and other families) were made to wait over an hour to check in, so I really don't recommend this place at all - the management was so unhelpful. Have stayed all over Tuscany at some lovely places but this is definitely not one of them in terms of nice management and personnel.

Reply to: Borgo della Meliana
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gambassi Terme