We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellarocca

parañaque city
1 post
Save Topic
Bellarocca

First and foremost bellarocca is a luxury resort and only rich and famous can afford in that very beautiful hotel resort. Executive business meetings, launching and promotion of famous products and many more are held in this resort.

So if you want to go to white sand beaches or resort which will be common to all people wait for Maniwaya Island in marinduque to be an alternative to Boracay and very near Metro Manila.

Boac, Marinduque, PI
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellarocca

This is true about Bellarocca Islabnd Resort. Do you have any information on Maniwaya Island development plans?

cavitte
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellarocca

BELLAROCCA previously was THE FANTASY ELEPHANT CLUB...........but i think that it looks far more better now with so many buildings it has.

i am wondering how owns the bellarocca...........is it owned by the provincial government of is it owned by some private person..............do let me know if u are aware of the details

Boac, Marinduque, PI
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellarocca

It is owned by a private corporation and managed by Genesis. Definitely not owned by the province. For details visit their website.

cavitte
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellarocca

hello chate,

it was very sweet of your to reply to my query. would it be possible to let me know the website of the owner of the bellarocca............u said that it is GENISIS..........a private entity.

How is marinduque now...........i guess its has shown so much of progress since i was last there.

I left marinduque much after the Fanstasy Elephant closed and when things were in not in good shape since so many had lost their jobs and went bankrupt after that resort closed.

hope to hear from you and thanks again

5. Re: Bellarocca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2010, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Marinduque Island
Recent Conversations