We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mendoza Get-together for World Cup?

Mendoza, Argentina
Level Contributor
474 posts
3 reviews
Mendoza Get-together for World Cup?

Okay football lovers and travellers, time to gather on the road to see the WC, the best thing in the world!

In Mendoza, one place that has promised to cover all 64 matches (including both matches on different screens for the 3rd matches of every group) and be open for them is the Black Sheep Pub off the Alameda (northern extension of San Martin in the city) at Black Sheep Int'l Pub & Grill

Maipú 131 (entre Salta y Rioja)

Zona Alameda Mendoza Ciudad

here is the google map location:

https://www.google.com.ar/maps/place/Maip%C3%BA+131/@-32.8845093,-68.8356821,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x967e08de22238779:0xe2e035c25e2374fc

Because of my teaching schedule, I have to catch the opening match elsewhere and be sober to teach another class elsewhere, but I will make it to Black Sheep for some of the matches.

How about a party or get-together for the England-Italy match, 19:00 (7 pm) Saturday night? Black Sheep, another bar or restaurant, or somebody's place? Hook up here!

1 reply
Argentina
Level Contributor
3,650 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Mendoza Get-together for World Cup?

In Salta, On Plaza España...

And in all the Cinemas supported by INCA!!! There are also four supporting point all over Argentina (rotating) all the Matches Argentina plays!!!!

We are ready!!!

Reply to: Mendoza Get-together for World Cup?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Maipu