We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from haneda airport to narita airport

Huntington Beach...
2 posts
Save Topic
from haneda airport to narita airport

I will arrive at Haneda airport at 10.30pm and catch a flight in Narita airport on next morning at 11.00 am, do you think I should stay one night near by Haneda airport and catch morning transport to Narita Airport?

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
55,270 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from haneda airport to narita airport

Welcome to TA.

IMO - spend the night at a hotel near HND and head to NRT the next morning. You can also take a train or bus into Tokyo that night and head out to NRT in the morning. http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2430.html

Mentioned in this post
Narita Airport
Narita Airport
Narita, Japan
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
Huntington Beach...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: from haneda airport to narita airport

Thanks, then I will book 1 night hotel near Haneda Airport and head out to NRT next morning

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
27,810 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: from haneda airport to narita airport

Arriving that late doesn't allow you many options but to stay overnight at/near Haneda and head to Narita next morning. Between the two airports, the limobus is the way to go:

limousinebus.co.jp/en/…7

This "cube" hotel is in Terminal 1 of Haneda Airport:

first-cabin.jp/en/…index.php

A full service hotel in Terminal 2:

tokyuhotelsjapan.com/en/…index.html

Mentioned in this post
Narita
Narita
Chiba Prefecture, Japan
4. Re: from haneda airport to narita airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2016, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about Usa