We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Furnished rentals?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
879 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Furnished rentals?

Hi, my partner and i are wanting to rent a furnished house/apartment in a small town somewhere in the heartland, maybe wyoming, we just want a place to base ourselves, so we can tour around during our stay. We are thinking of leasing a house for approximately 6 months. Can anyone sugest a good website where we can find this accommodation? Much appreciated

tokyo
Level Contributor
4,569 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Furnished rentals?

Sorry this is the, Usa - Japan forum (not one for U.S.A., United States). I have many times asked TA to change or get rid of the Usa, Japan forum because all the posts there have nothing to do with Usa, but wrong posts meant for USA (United States) forums.

Mentioned in this post
Usa
Usa
Oita Prefecture, Japan
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
879 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Furnished rentals?

Okay thanks for that!

3. Re: Furnished rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2016, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about Usa