We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mulberry at Bicester Village

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mulberry at Bicester Village

Hi,

Does anybody know the discounts in the mulberry store at Bicester? And if they have a good array of bags?

Many Thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Bicester
Bicester
Oxfordshire, UK
6 replies to this topic
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
41,320 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mulberry at Bicester Village

sorry courtmill, I know they have an outlet shop in the village, but I've never looked at the prices. I have one bag which I purchased about 5 years ago, but not bought anything since.

Rutland, UK
Level Contributor
7,105 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mulberry at Bicester Village

You might be able to interpret this

…purseblog.com/mulberry-shopping/post-outlet…

london
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mulberry at Bicester Village

Discounts not that good, some bags are made just for Bicester, I bought one and had to return it as it had a dent in the clasp under the film cover, I couldn't get a refund only a credit note, I was very disappointed as it was almost £400, lucky I live in the U.K. .

Mentioned in this post
Bicester
Bicester
Oxfordshire, UK
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mulberry at Bicester Village

It has a nice variety of bags but not much discount , assuming it’s because it’s a popular brand.

Cobham, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mulberry at Bicester Village

It's almost impossible to tell what discount you are really getting. Much of the stuff is specially made for sale at so called "shopping villages" and "factory outlets" so there's no real comparative price to check against. It may look the same as that sold in conventional brand stores and even have the same style or range name, but is not usually the same product.

One telling thing is to ask if it's possible to take an item with which you are not satisfied back to a conventional Mulberry non-franchise store for replacement or refund. If the answer is "no" then you know it's not a standard line. I'm not singling out Mulberry. The same applies to other designer goods.

Edited: 04 January 2018, 22:49
Buckingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Buckinghamshire, Somme, Winchester
Level Contributor
2,004 posts
1,757 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mulberry at Bicester Village

Hi as others have said, the deals are not always that good, they tend to stock last years items or items made for the Outlet. Have a look at the link. It's somewhere different to shop, but is geared to tourists, although with some browsing you can get some bargains.

https:/…

Reply to: Mulberry at Bicester Village
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bicester
More Bicester Topics