We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry in Bicester

Thailand
Level Contributor
284 posts
23 reviews
Laundry in Bicester

Hi

I'm planning 3 weeks in the UK, need to do the laundry somewhere in Bicester. Does anyone know the place? Kindly suggest.

Thank you

Phontong

13 replies to this topic
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
43,490 posts
104 reviews
1. Re: Laundry in Bicester

yell.com/biz/…

Also Dry Cleaners do some washing/ironing like shirts

Other places Oxford

Thailand
Level Contributor
284 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Laundry in Bicester

Sorry Tilly4...I didn't make my question clear. I need to do self laundry. Any suggestion?

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
43,490 posts
104 reviews
3. Re: Laundry in Bicester

Yes I know, the Bicester Launderette at 9 Kingsley Road, Bicester is supposed to be a self service establishment. Otherwise, Oxford is prob the nearest other launderette due to the University (not everybody is a toff:)

I will be going to Bicester village in the next few days, I could look and let you know what it is like?

Edited: 29 July 2013, 22:03
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
43,490 posts
104 reviews
4. Re: Laundry in Bicester

Ok, made my husband take a drive to Bicester tonight..the place is open until 8 p.m. looks fine just like any launderettes I've seen ( which does not mean much)

Thailand
Level Contributor
284 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: Laundry in Bicester

Thank you very much Tilly41. That's very kind of you. Wish I can help you some here in Bangkok too.

Thanks again for your help :-)

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
43,490 posts
104 reviews
6. Re: Laundry in Bicester

NO problem, it was a nice drive with a stop in one of the pubs:) Can I ask, what will you be doing in Bicester?

Not exactly a tourist location (except the Village)

PS there is a bus S5 from the centre to the launderette...each 15 minutes (Oxford to Bicester bus)

Edited: 30 July 2013, 19:48
Thailand
Level Contributor
284 posts
23 reviews
7. Re: Laundry in Bicester

Yeah I and my friend will visit Bicester shopping outlet so it's not a rush day and its in the middle of our trip. It's a good time to do some laundry. We are not a real fan of outlet shopping, just think we may be able to get something on the way back to London. In London, we don't have a car. Also thinking about plan b, in case we finish shopping in half day which is highly likely. May be Oxford or Windsor. We will visit Bath and Stonehenge at the beginning of the trip.

London, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Laundry in Bicester

Oxford would be good after Bicester Village.

Parking is a bit awkward in Oxford though. You could catch a train from Bicester Town Station to Oxford (the station is right next to Bicester Village) and then come back by train to pick up the car again.

Thailand
Level Contributor
284 posts
23 reviews
9. Re: Laundry in Bicester

Great. Thanks a lot Richard S :-)

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
43,490 posts
104 reviews
10. Re: Laundry in Bicester

Why not Park and Ride....in Oxford...the tickets cost £4.50 return for 2......and the parking is free for 11 hours.

Reply to: Laundry in Bicester
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bicester
More Bicester Topics