We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cherry Picking

Glendale, Wisconsin
1 post
Save Topic
Cherry Picking

Does anyone know of any place that is open for cherry picking this weekend or is everything next week? Bad timing for our visit, but would love to go picking if it is possible.

Chicago Suburbs
Level Contributor
3,964 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cherry Picking

wisconsincherries.org/pick-your-own-cherries…

Looks like cherry picking will start this weekend in Southern Door and next weekend in northern Door.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cherry Picking

A Door County website recently listed Seaquist Orchard in Sister Bay as having ripe cherries. You could call to make sure.

Seaquist Orchards

Sister Bay , WI 54234

PH: (920) 854-4199

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,305 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cherry Picking

They had hail which affected some of the trees according to the news, so ask about that. I think it's a bit early for cherries so make sure they've got a good selection.

Fish Creek...
Level Contributor
998 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cherry Picking

I am not a cherry grower but my buddy is. What I hear is picking starts last weekend in July.

https://www.facebook.com/Doorcountycherries

Don't worry about the hailstorm. While it was severe, it was a micro storm in a small area around Sevastopol.

5. Re: Cherry Picking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 10:46