We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st trip to Door County

MO
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
1st trip to Door County

We are taking our first trip to Door County. We have 2 Coton de Tulears and finding accommodations with 2 little dogs was a bit difficult. Manty places were already sold out for the week. We are staying at Beach Harbor Resort. So far everyone I have spoken to are VERY nice. I know it is not the Ritz, but the Ritz was full j/k. So, is there anything we should know about staying there and can anyone suggest restaurants that have outdoor seating and allow the dogs? BTW, the dogs stay in a stroller while we eat. Thanks

Chicago Suburbs
Level Contributor
4,033 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st trip to Door County

http://doorcounty.com/where-to-dine/pets

MO
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st trip to Door County

Rick, thank you so much...seems like lots of choices for my Cotons.

Chicago Suburbs
Level Contributor
4,033 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st trip to Door County

I've seen dogs on the patio at the Cornerstone in Bailey's Harbor.

Illinois
Level Contributor
970 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st trip to Door County

Wild Tomato in Fish Creek allows dogs and gives them water. And the pizza is yummy. For the future we rent Haynes Log Cabin through JR Vacation Rentals and they allow dogs. They have some dog friendly cottages in various areas.

MO
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 1st trip to Door County

madref, thank you so much.... I will check them out

6. Re: 1st trip to Door County

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Door County