We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling and Scuba diving

Singapore
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Snorkeling and Scuba diving

Hi,

I will be going down to mui ne during 15-18 Dec 2016 and would like to carry out snorkeling and scuba diving at Ca Na beach at Cau Island. Can anyone recommend me vendors that can help me?

Thanks in advance (:

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkeling and Scuba diving

I'm sure you will have a great time but maybe better you think about Phu Quoc or Nha Trang for diving and snorkeling. Are foreigners allowed on that island ?

Mentioned in this post
Phu Quoc Island
Phu Quoc Island
Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Nha Trang, Vietnam
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkeling and Scuba diving

Come to visit Nha Trang ,

It is close enough to Mui Ne ( 250 km ) . Most of the quality scuba diving and snorkeling is here .

Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
Mui Ne
Mui Ne
Phan Thiet, Vietnam
pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,936 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkeling and Scuba diving

I don't think Ca Na has any scuba operators and the waters along this part of the coast (including Nha Trang )are not reliable for even snorkelling as the East Sea is a green sedimented sea. You need to get to the offshore islands.

Cheers Ross

Edited: 11 February 2017, 07:09
Mentioned in this post
Nha Trang
Nha Trang
4. Re: Snorkeling and Scuba diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2018, 10:47
;