We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

Ho Chi Minh City...
4 posts
Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

Hello! I am new in Trip Advisor. My husband and I, both Greek, 50 and 38 years old, and our little dog are travelling from Saigon to Mui Ne on January 26th. We would like to share a private car with anyone travelling to that destination. We depart from District 2. Also, we are coming back the same way on February 2nd. Anyone interested?

London, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

Hi

We'd have loved to have shared but you will be doing it 5 weeks before our trip :( We hope you have a great time, we're really looking forward to our trip

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
10,251 posts
51 reviews
2. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

Have you checked availability on those dates. You are traveling during TET holiday period both ways and bookings will be hard to get and expensive. Perhaps you know this and that is the reason for your post. Good luck.

Cheers Ross

Ho Chi Minh City...
4 posts
3. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

Thank you very much Ross for your reply. There are so many companies offering this service so no problem finding a car. Also, last night at a restaurant we found a family travelling on the same dates, so we shall share a 7 seater with them. Can't wait to get there!!!

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
10,251 posts
51 reviews
4. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

Well that is the first time I have ever seen a successful hook up. Well done. You are right that there is a lot of companies offering this service but at TET they find it hard to get drivers and the cost is very high. You are in luck.

Cheers Ross

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
5. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

Hi there, I am going from Saigo to Mui Ne on 27 Jan with my parent, also thinking about rent a private car that day.

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
2,615 posts
1 review
6. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

Why don't you choose Phuong Trang busline in district 1 from Saigon to Mui Ne beach?

Level Contributor
33 posts
28 reviews
7. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

hi - i am looking at the same potentially. are you able to share which car / driver you are using and cost?

Christchurch, New...
1 post
8. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

hi,,

what is the cost to hire a private driver, we are a family of 4 adults and one child 2years old looking at travelling January travelling from Saigon to mui Nei and return.

cheers belinda

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
10,251 posts
51 reviews
9. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

The cost each way is generally around $100 each way. If a return is booked then there is usually a discount. Consider the train as an alternative. Its quite a good ride despite an early start (6.40am) and takes about the same time. The train goes to Phan Thiet and a coach meets you to take you onto your accommodation.

Cheers Ross

10. Re: Share private car/taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2018, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Mui Ne