We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yercaud Holiday

Cochin
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Yercaud Holiday

I have planned a holiday in Yercaud for 3 Nights in September. Other than boating, is there any thing worthwhile to do. Also do you have any idea what the whether would be in September as i am travelling with my 3 year old kid.

Delhi
Level Contributor
362 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Yercaud Holiday

try www.youreka.in, they have an excellent camp site there

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
42 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yercaud Holiday

The weather will be good a mild chillness in the air.

There's lots to do at Yercaud at leisure

- do have plans for a lunch at the Club Mahindra Lake View Resorts, and also visit the sky walk with a Tea or dinner at the GRT Resorts, a ride on the AVT Bikes.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
42 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yercaud Holiday

Besides the lake you have Shevaroy Temple, Bear's cave, the Maha Meru Temple, Adivasi Temple, Manjukuttai Sunrise/Sunset point. Visit the Killiyur Falls which you can opt to trek to also.

And here though there's sky light until 7pm, but once its dark the rooms are the best place to be, so you need to plan for sight seeing or outdoor activities only until 6pm.

Edited: 24 August 2011, 23:54
4. Re: Yercaud Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2012, 01:46