We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bianca Sands

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Bianca Sands

Just wanted to post about our experience as I could not find much information before we left. Bianca Sands and The Regent Grand staff are on the same property but one cannot tell the difference expect by their shirts. There was no evidence of in-fighting at any time. Everyone was happy to do whatever was needed to make your stay phenomenal. We loved Estelle’s service at the front desk (next to The Vix) and Kerone kept us full of delicious drinks and food. He was a delight. Our room was beautiful and enormous for a one bedroom and the view from the deck was unreal. The pool and the beach were both wonderful places to spend our day. We didn’t want to do much else! We have stayed at many high end properties in the Caribbean, but Bianca Sands and its staff stole our hearts. We will return as soon as we can!

30 replies to this topic
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
953 posts
54 reviews
1. Re: Bianca Sands

I find the whole Bianca Sands vs. Regent Grand saga extremely confusing. I don't think I will ever understand it.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,589 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Bianca Sands

KGG78, As long as the experience is fantastic, the inner workings should make no difference to any of us. Kerone is awesome.

Level Contributor
315 posts
80 reviews
3. Re: Bianca Sands

Totally agree! Before booking my stay last March, the info available was very limited. The experience at Bianca Sands was terrific and my family totally enjoyed our stay there. The staff at Bianca Sands/Regent Grand across the board are amazing, we never had issues with service from anyone on the property. We are returning in a few days and are looking forward to another fantastic experience here!

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
3,453 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Bianca Sands

Glad you enjoyed your stay and didn't experiece any negativity between the two controlly management companies.

Now plan your return trip!

Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Bianca Sands

As I've posted in the past, I've been staying at The Resort for a number of years. This past winter the Regent Grand program did not have availability so I booked through Bianca Sands and found a big difference, and will not book with them again, I have a friend who is down there now and emailed me that she's having a great time but that they have started replacing the windows and door on the building, and have started with the units in the Bianca Sands program,

Suzysme, has anyone from Bianca Sands contacted you to inform you of the work that will be going on during your stay?

Level Contributor
315 posts
80 reviews
6. Re: Bianca Sands

susanlovesthebeach, no worries! Really surprising that you didn't enjoy your stay at the Regent Grand. I have found Bianca Sands and the Regent Grand nothing but a terrific experience! We are set for our current stay and I have nothing but positive feedback to share as far as booking through Bianca Sands, this trip and last. Hope your friend is enjoying her stay as much as we are going to!!!

Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Bianca Sands

Suzysme, oh don't get me wrong I've loved staying at the property and have been a repeat guest for a number of years, and will continue to stay there unless something changes drastically. But I won't book with Bianca Sands as the one time I did i found the level of service not close to all of my prior experiences with Regent Grand. I did not like having to check into a storefront around the corner and then dragging all our luggage to our unit, and then having to do the same when we checked out, And the unit we stayed in was not as clean as the units I had previously stayed in. I asked on more than one occasion to speak with the resort manager and was told that she was not on site.

Suzyme, then I take it they notified you in advance of the work replacing all the windows and doors to the Bianca Sands units? My friends were notified in advance by Regent Grand so they were not surprised by it.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
8. Re: Bianca Sands

We were helped with our bags without asking upon arrival and I’m sure someone would helped us if we wanted on departure, we just didn’t have a lot. I also loved how Estelle brought us to our room upon check in to make sure we loved it and were happy. The bottle of rum punch was also a nice touch. We also had nothing poor to say about housekeeping. They did a wonderful job and our suite was immaculate. They also worked quickly and had two people cleaning at a time. I’m sorry your stay wasn’t as you had hoped. Ours was a dream.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,589 posts
9 reviews
9. Re: Bianca Sands

KGG78, thrilled to hear things are settling down. Heard nothing but good things.

Raleigh, NC
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos, Providenciales, Grace Bay
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
307 reviews
10. Re: Bianca Sands

KGG, glad to hear your visit was uneventful from all of the drama that has been previously mentioned. Sounds like you had a very nice stay and totally enjoyed the property and customer service. RG/BS is such a great location in the GB hub.

Reply to: Bianca Sands
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grace Bay