We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hvar

2 posts
Save Topic
Hvar

Hello,

I am hoping to visit Hvar in Aug with my two teenagers and husband. We can only afford an apartment. Will we be able to use pools at nearby hotels?

Thanks in advance

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,100 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hvar

Hi

The Hvar forum is here tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g659912-i12090-…

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hvar

Thanks for the link but it doesn't answer my question. I've searched that forum but still no luck. Thanks again though :)

Edited: 23 April 2012, 13:56
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,100 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hvar

Try asking the same question you asked here on the Hvar forum :)

Hvar Island, Croatia
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hvar

Hi,

surely you will be able to find hotel that will let you use their pool for some small fee, but why would you do that, when Adriatic sea is one of the cleanest sea in the world. All along coast of Hvar town there are many beautiful beaches with crystal clear sea and sea temperature above 25 C during summer.

Hope you have a great stay :)

5. Re: Hvar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 02:12