We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

montenegro airlines

Guildford, United...
1 post
Save Topic
montenegro airlines

Has anyone travelled with Montenegro Airlines and been on holidaywith Montenegro Holidays? We are a family of 10 looking for a villa holiday in August and they sound great but I have not heard of them before.

Be very greatful for comments.

Janette Hall Surrey

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,099 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: montenegro airlines

The Montenegro forum is here tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g635648-i11070-…

The Air travel forum would be another option tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_T…

Herceg-Novi...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: montenegro airlines

I'm from Montenegro and I have lots of friend with accommodation. I have lots of friends and family from abroad and I always help them with accommodation :) If you need help, you can contact me on tanjusak77@gmail.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: montenegro airlines

AVOID Montenegro Airlines. CHOOSE ANOTHER AIRLINE.

We very recently flew the short journey from Gatwick to Tivat.

On arrival at Tivat airport, we (and 6 other UK passengers) were told that the airline left our luggage at Gatwick due to weight restrictions on the aircraft.

They went on to tell us that although after checking our luggage in a Gatwick and chosing to leave it behind, THEY had NO IDEA where it was ... it was lost!!!

Their incompetance and disregard for us as passengers became clear.

They were not interested and one of their staff actually said they were 'too busy' to deal with finding out where our suitcase was.

In the chaos and confusion, we were shown pictures of luggage to identify our 'lost' baggage, we had to fill in Lost Property forms etc etc. We stood there in the 34+C heat trying to get some sense, an explanation, but it was not forthcoming. It was an awful way to start a holiday. One of the other passengers was actually crying.

Three days later, after endless phonecalls from a very kind Mongenegrin holiday rep, we rec'd news that our luggage was 'found' and was (hopefully) coming to us via Frankfurt and Belgrade. The airline refused to deliver it to our hotel and we had to take a taxi back to the airport to collect it at our own expense.

They offered no apology, no explanation, no compensation and to date, I have heard nothing from them despite my letter of complaint and my submission of the necessary forms. I am a frequent traveller and never have I experienced such a blatant disgregard for the 'customer'. Choose another route/airline.

Edited: 10 July 2012, 14:57
4. Re: montenegro airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 09:45