We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food and spa

NEW JERSEY
Level Contributor
81 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Food and spa

Hi everyone my husband and I are heading to south beach for four days the beginning of March and I would love to find out what's the best places to eat and where's the best place is to get reasonably priced food and spa treatments..we are foodies and we spa often thanks for any help or suggestions that you may have

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel, World Cup, Holiday Travel, Spa Vacations, Olympics, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,550 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food and spa

Hello TRAVELHAIR

This Food & Travel forum is geared toward more wide ranging travel questions. Since your question is a specific one and you know the location you may be better served asking directly on the Miami Beach, Florida forum page here on TA

You can find it here... tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g34439-i35-Miami_B…

Also when visiting that forum page it may benefit you to take some time and checkout the Top Question section located at the top right of the forum page.

Good luck with your trip research and enjoy your travels

SEBESZ

2. Re: Food and spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions