We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon in december 2012 phuket, kl, penang, langkawi

Pretoria, South...
3 posts
Save Topic
honeymoon in december 2012 phuket, kl, penang, langkawi

hi

we planning our honeymoon for dec 2012. from 11th-25th. considering phuket(some where with a private beach) , kuala lampur , penang and langkawi. looking for suggestions on where to stay and how to go about everything.

thanks

Lisbon
Level Contributor
678 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon in december 2012 phuket, kl, penang, langkawi

I think Phuket is a bit too touristic but Thailand has great other islands like Kho Tao, Kho Phang Nga and Kho Samui with great beaches and nice hotels.

The other places I don't know...

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,549 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon in december 2012 phuket, kl, penang, langkawi

You would be lucky to find a private beach in Phuket, all the ones I've visited there are packed wall to wall with tourists. You could however look at Cape Panwa.

Flying via KL you can use this as your hub to jumping off to Penang, then from Penang it's easy enough to get a domestic flight to Langkawi. Check out Malaysia Air or Firefly.

Pretoria, South...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: honeymoon in december 2012 phuket, kl, penang, langkawi

thank you for the great advice ! will check it out

4. Re: honeymoon in december 2012 phuket, kl, penang, langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 10:46