We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in September

Bucharest, Romania
4 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in September

I'm getting married!

And I whanted to go to thailand. Is it ok in the beginning of september?

I live in europe and I was planning to visit for 3 day places and the rest to spend them on a clear blue water beach.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Downey, California
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in September

I have the same question, I hope you (we) get some replies. Congratulations! =)

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,019 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in September

September is not the best time to go, although if this is the only month and you have to go to Thailand, I would head to Koh Samui for the slightly lower rainfall. You won't get constant rain, but certainly do expect some rain; usually heavy showers that don't last long.

Downey, California
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in September

Any other ideas for a September honeymoon? Thank you so much fir the response.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,019 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon in September

In terms of good weather and keeping the theme of SE Asia, then Bali, Lombok and the Gili Islands all enjoy good weather generally in September, although like anywhere in the tropics are prone to tropical showers, although typically on a night time. If you're looking for beaches, then Lombok and the Gilis have the edge on Bali, but Bali has the culture.

Depending on how far you want to travel, north Africa and the southern Med are also blessed with decent Sept weather.

znojmo
Level Contributor
467 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon in September

i know i'm a bit late on this one but there are some great places in Europe and september is a good month. having been to most asian countries i would honeymnoon in \Europe or closer to home during that month due to better weather. my wife and i honeymooned in Turkey.

Edited: 26 May 2012, 14:05
6. Re: Honeymoon in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2013, 14:53