We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in the Maldives

1 post
1 review
2 helpful votes
Honeymoon in the Maldives
Save

Hi, I'm currently torn between Lily Beach and Ozen Life. Anyone experienced both?

We are in early 50s but haven't reached a point where we want it to be like a care home! Still like some music but food and drink are massively important.

2 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
37,766 posts
24 reviews
89 helpful votes
1. Re: Honeymoon in the Maldives
Save

Welcome to Tripadvisors Forums, Susan

This worldwide Honeymoons Forum is about the Theme of Honeymoon travel in a general sense, and is not about a specific single destination …

Its unlikely anyone here has personal experience with both Lily Beach and Ozen Life and can compare them for you…

However, TripAdvisor has “Destination” Forums for virtually every Country/City/Island in the world…

The actual Maldives Destination Forum itself is where local members and Destination Experts for the Maldives answer travel questions, and a better place to seek specific accommodation information …Members there are much more likely to know the places you ask about.

I will post a link here which will take you directly to Tripadvisors Maldives destination Forum, if interested -

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g293953-i7445-Maldives.html

Safe travels

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
37,766 posts
24 reviews
89 helpful votes
2. Re: Honeymoon in the Maldives
Save

Others have asked about those resorts before as well on Tripadvisors Maldives Forum, and l found this Thread there which compares the 2 resorts

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293953-i7445-k11458397-Lily_Beach_or_Ozen_by_Atmosphere-Maldives.html

However, the thread IS 4 years old, so if you ask your own question on that Forum, you might find some newer feedback

Edited: 13 April 2022, 23:01
Reply to: Honeymoon in the Maldives
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted