We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secluded Beach Villa Europe Honeymoon August

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
Secluded Beach Villa Europe Honeymoon August
Save

Hi,

I have started doing my research to find a nice Beach Villa for our Europe honeymoon.

I am trying to find a villa in the Mediterranean.

i know i might be dreaming but this is what i am looking for:

-Beach Front / View

- Private Pool

- One bedroom is enough

Below are a plus if available:

-Hot tub/Jacuzzi

-Breakfast

i know these might not be all available in one villa but depending on what i find i might drop down some amenity options.

Any advise on where is a place/City/Country that is recommended for Honeymoon privacy and in nice beach area on the Mediterranean???, i have been looking on sites for options in Malta,Sardinia,Antalya.

One place might have a NICE VILLA and GOOD PRICE (around the budget of 335$/night) but NO PRIVACY.

the other place might have privacy but the Villa doesn't have a private pool or a near sandy beach.

1 reply
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
7,929 posts
478 reviews
120 helpful votes
1. Re: Secluded Beach Villa Europe Honeymoon August
Save

Hello traveliwant,

Welcome to TripAdvisor. It appears you have done a good amount of research already and found quite a bit of information, even though you have not yet found what you are looking for.

We are not travel agents here on TripAdvisor, so we do not have greater access to pricing information for properties than you do. This is the kind of specific search for which an actual travel agent could be very helpful. I would recommend you contact one with a list of your requirements and "wants", together with information on your budget and when you will be traveling because prices will vary greatly between high season and low season.

If you have not done so already, you could also go to the TripAdvisor Destination Forums for Malta, Sardinia and Antalya to see what is available in private villas. You could also post your question there to see if the Destination Experts for those locations and other responders can help you find what you are looking for.

You could also consider Sicily and some of the Greek Islands, perhaps also Cyprus.

Good luck with your search. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Reply to: Secluded Beach Villa Europe Honeymoon August
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.