We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SNCF Intercity train from Amiens to Paris

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
51 posts
86 reviews
SNCF Intercity train from Amiens to Paris

I have been trying to book a direct service from Amiens to Paris Gare de Nord on September 2nd, 2018. Sncf oui states it's not available yet, I contacted them a few weeks ago and they said to try after July 15, I have been daily and it is now August 6 and I still get the not yet available message. I am finding it extremely frustrating! Should I be worried?

3 replies to this topic
London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
24,453 posts
52 reviews
1. Re: SNCF Intercity train from Amiens to Paris

Are trains between Amiens and Paris actually bookable? If they are TER (regional) trains they do not have advance fares or reservations and you can buy a ticket on the day.

Wengen, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
8,954 posts
2. Re: SNCF Intercity train from Amiens to Paris

If you wanted to go from Ballarat to Melbourne by train, how far in advance would you buy a ticket?

Amiens to Paris is just a local train. Go to station. Buy ticket. Ride train. Easy.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
83 reviews
3. Re: SNCF Intercity train from Amiens to Paris

These are usually interciy trains. Prices are available to book now when i look, but there must be engineering work as joirneys are either partly by bus or go via strange routes

https://en.oui.sncf/en/results/?wishId=5b686a1355481c14852c3f6a#!/

Reply to: SNCF Intercity train from Amiens to Paris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted