We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gay Sardinia

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Gay Sardinia

Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels or other spots on Sardinia ...? Seems there is little to no information in gay travel guides - which tells us something. Thanks

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gay Sardinia

Hi,

I remember going to Poetto Beach and thinking there were a few gay blokes about, but from the link below it would seem it isn't somewhere to show affection! It's still a nice spot though.

italymag.co.uk/italy/…gay-couple-banned-beach

Still, I found Sardinia quite chilled and tolerant compared with other parts of Italy.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gay Sardinia

Thanks for that ... we're not ones for public display of affection, so hopefully it'll be fine. Did you manage to find a good/friendly hotel?

Sardinia, Italy
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gay Sardinia

Hi

I don't really know anything for a personal point of view but

You may find this website useful

travelforgay.com/it/hotel-sardegna/mappa.aspx

All the best

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gay Sardinia

Many thanks for that!

5. Re: Gay Sardinia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 June 2013, 23:46
Arzachena, Italy
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gay Sardinia

Dear Jones,

GBLT couples are very welcome in my small b&b in Costa Smeralda, Sardinia:

lamurichessa.it/LaMurichessa01_e_sardinia_be…

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gay Sardinia

I wish I'd known this before ... we came last summer - but for the next trip will be sure to remember you ...

8. Re: Gay Sardinia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 08:48
Get answers to your questions