We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

Seeshaupt, Germany
2 posts
Save Topic
Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

Hello, has anyone traveled with Pink Vibgyor, are their tour arrangements Gay friendly, and what are the destinations a first timer should visit.??? I am interested in Culture/ Heritage and ending somewhere at the beach.

Danke.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

Rajat at Pink Vibgyor did and excelent job arranging a tour for us we were working in Bangalore and only had a few days. He put together a great tour started by flying to Jaipur to visit the Amber Fort with a early morning elephant ride with and excellent gay friendly tour guide who took us around the city and to different museums he was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We spent two nights in Jaipur had a great friendly and knowledgeable driver who was with us the entire trip.Then we headed for Agra stopping to tour and important Mogul Palace where our second guide meet us very friendly (might have been family )we visited the Red Fort in the afternoon then up early for sunrise at the Taj Mahal which is the best time to go few people and the lighting is breathe taking. Then the next morning our driver took us to Delhi drove us around to see the sites and then to the hotel where we enjoyed meeting Rajat from Pink Vibgyor what a sweet wonderful man our visit was rather short but he did and excellent job with all the arrangements from flights car and driver tour guides and hotels at and excellent price. This company is very trust worthy and will do an excellent job most places in India are very open to Gay but don't be expecting a huge open scene with lots of clubs but you will be treated like a Queen or King and have a wonderful time. The only thing I will say if your driver or tour guides want to take you to see how the local crafts are made it will be a high sells pitch job by the vendors to get you to purchase something and the guides and drivers get a small kick back this is the way it is and Pink Vibgyor has nothing to do with but can't stop it from happening we found walking around in the local markets and areas were the best places to make purchases.We just returned and look forward to another tour when we go back to India.

Seeshaupt, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

Danke, This is helpful. I will try to get in touch with Rajat at Pink Vibgyor.

Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

My partner and I have recently returned from 12 days in northern India, with the trip being designed and co -ordinated thoughout by Pink Vibgyor.

The whole experience, be it the 6mths of lead up planning with more than 50 emails (all of which were always answered promptly) requesting slight changes and tweaks to the program, to the trip itself during which all and every request was met whilst our daily movements were being personally monitored and overseen by Rajat, finishing with the follow up contact on our return to ensure we had safely arrived back home and that we were 100% happy with the service provided, could only be described as seamless and without fault.

Rajat and his team of professionals at Pink Vibgyor are to be highly commended and recommended.

We are already planning a second trip and will happily place trust and faith in Pink Vibgyor to deliver a valued, friendly, professional service. Rajat's many years of training and experience in the industry shines through and gives a professional yet personal edge over many of the other operators.

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

I have Searched this Tour, but did not find any information posted from previouse travellers, so i have found some information about Out Journeys.

Read the following Reports made about it : tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k4550…

I think for any concerns about either of both, try to using India forum, who can help with any tips.

H

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

I read your review of your India tour with great interest -- I would like to visit there myself. It sounds like you didn't take their standard tour, but had a custom tour created for you. Was the cost much more than the standard group tour? Also, what hotels did you stay in. I understand that the quality of hotels can vary widely.

Many thanks in advance for any advice or tips that you can offer.

Jerry Breeze

New York, NY

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

hello

we make the tour with other agenci and...we havent any problem

pedro

an this is my travel blog http://bit.ly/WKQGQe of india

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

I just used Pink Vibgyor to arrange a tour through Kerala and they did not do a good job at all. I described myself as a 50 year old Australian, professional, expatriate but they booked me into unsuitable budget accommodations. My first night in Kochin, I walked out of the hotel they chose (Grande Residencia) it was so bad. But was able to find a suitable alternative (the Brunton Boatyard) just around the corner. Of course, I had to forfeit my deposit at the first hotel and pay expensive walk-in rates for the second. I complained to Rohit at Pink Vibgyor and asked him to revise the other hotels on the itinerary, particularly the houseboat - the standard of which I has questioned Rohit about previously. He reassured me the houseboat was 'Super Deluxe' and the other hotels were of a good standard. But he lied. The houseboat was very standard (I saw more deluxe ones on the river), bad food, bedroom smelled of diesel. I tried to get off but it was too late.

They also booked me into the Turtle Beach Resort (same hotel group as the Grande Residencia in Kochi) which was terrible. The beach was a public toilet (literally). Again, I had to check out, lose my deposit and stay at another resort (the Vivanta by Taj - which is extraordinarily good!).

When I again complained to Rohit, I received a very curt reply from Peter Hoise, a director, saying they had “tried very hard to meet my requirements”. I don’t think they tried very much at all.

There was no value added 'gay' experience in the package so i would have been better off using a more professional agency such as Cox and Kings or Sita.

8. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 06:29
New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

Thanks to Peter for organizing my south India group tour. Special thanks for organizing side trip for Edwin and Reece, they were extremely happy with all the arrangements and the hotels. The selection of the hotels in south India was very good and we specially liked the jungle lodge at Nagarhole.

Our coach was very clean and comfortable throughout the trip, though roads were bumpy and rides were a bit long sometimes but they were worth it. Rajat and Peter, offered us a nice choice of beautiful budget hotels which were great value for money. Food was delicious, really spice route of India.

Highlight was Varkala, one of the best beaches voted by most of the group members.

Overall, great service and perfectly organized. Also, Peter and Rajat were always available and were keeping a track on our every move which exceeded our expectation

We are planning to do North India Classic tour this november with Pink Vibgyor and very excited!!!

Highly recommended

Colorado
Level Contributor
6 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Gay Tour India with Pink Vibgyor

Pink Vibgyor is an outstanding India travel company!

I am an experienced global traveler, and refined my selection before making the decision to use them.

Rajat and his team were terrific!

There were many emails to make the selection of our program: number of days, sights, and transportation.

All of the questions, and suggestions were answered in a timely manner, and to my satisfaction.

He personally came to the airport with car and driver. The car was a new SUV with A/C and the driver AJ was fantastic for our two week journey. He was a most careful driver, courteous, and prized our safety above all else.The car was always immaculately clean, with space for luggage, and cold water!

The program was centered on the Golden Triangle with an emphasis on hire end hotels. We decided to secure our health and well-being with higher-end hotels (Oberoi group), and were extremely pleased. The travel company secured upgrades and exceeded our expectations!

They provided the driver with a phone for constant communication throughout the two weeks, and provided contact with the local guides as well.

The trip was well planned, and we visited the major tourist sites. The local guides were all friendly, on time, and spoke great English.

India is just now accepting a gay lifestyle. There are no popular gay bars, saunas, etc in Delhi. You cannot expect the travel agency to establish a gay culture. You can arrange meeting gay Indian men via social media.

I can highly recommend using this company, and will do so again later this year!

They did a great job!

Get answers to your questions