We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Indonesia Mount Batur Trekking

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
Bali Indonesia Mount Batur Trekking

Hi is anyone going to trek mount batur between 9-11 November 2016? I'm looking for some people or someone to go as a group as the rate would be better than me going alone. Also, im staying at Nusa Dua beach.

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
14,525 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Indonesia Mount Batur Trekking

Hello Jadezyx

I was going to suggest you post this question directly in the Bali forum, but can see from your posts that you've already done this and had a reply.

Although solo travellers come from all over the world, there's no guarantee that anyone here will be in Bali at the same time as you, so it's worth checking your Bali post regularly.

As has been pointed out in the reply you have had, Nusa Dua is some considerable distance from Mount Batur, so you'll need to factor in the travel costs and times. It may be worth staying overnight locally, & the Bali forum can offer some suggestions of where to stay.

Lovely island, so I'm sure you'll have a great trip.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Indonesia Mount Batur Trekking

ME!!!! I'm wanting to do the Sunrise trek and was going to post the same question as most the places I'm looking at that offer discount vouchers etc say a minimum of 2 persons are required, infact there saying that for all the tours I want to do grrrrr lol. What company were you looking at doing it through? I'll be in Sanur till the 10th then Legian after that

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Indonesia Mount Batur Trekking

Hi! I think we have to be staying at the same area before they can consider as two packs. They are factoring the distance to travel thats why if the Travellers are staying at the same area would be better. I have tried asking voyagain and the price they quote for one person was 92 USD which was redoculous experience compared to my friends who went as two persons and costs only around 50USD.

I managed to find out another tour company, they offered me 85 USD. Let me know if u wnat to try them out too?

uk
Level Contributor
345 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Indonesia Mount Batur Trekking

I will be in Bali 16th November for 2 weeks, up for any trips e.g. Batur, planning on staying in Seminyak then Ubud then South Lombok (flexible). .

5. Re: Bali Indonesia Mount Batur Trekking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2017, 09:45