We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

australia- solo traveller female

1 post
australia- solo traveller female

Hey there, if anyone could give me and advice, where to go what to see that would be brilliant... also any tips...

i will probably be on my own but i think i will be okay as have some family over there :)

th

thank you in advance

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: australia- solo traveller female

Questions such as these are impossible to answer, what you do with your time and where you go is all about what you wan to do, only you can make these choices.

When I decide on a destination I research, research and research, guides books, reviews, web sites, blogs, google images, the list goes on and on.

We are happy to help but I don't know anyone who wants to plan someone else's holiday. You gotta do the leg work yourself, then ask specifics in the individual destinations forums.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
35,107 posts
111 reviews
2. Re: australia- solo traveller female

Start looking at guide books and see what takes your fancy.

Australia's a big place, you could be going anywhere and we don't know where you're going or where you come from so we'd be shooting in the dark.

For more tips put the word Australia into the little search box just above your post and you will see there are loads of threads with tips.

3. Re: australia- solo traveller female

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2016, 11:48