I've just retired and decided to travel alone for 2-3 weeks to "wash out" all stress, clear up my mind and think about the new wonderful period of my life.
What I am looking for?
1. BEACH, a long beautiful beach!
2. Quiet hotel with a kitchen or an all inclusive resort.
3. For 2-3 weeks I would like to be unplugged: no phone, no computer, no car, no communications, no new acquaintances.
4. I prefer short flights: no more than 4-5 hours.
5. Some place good to visit around April or May.
I'm really looking forward to hearing your suggestions. Thank you!