We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Singles Resorts for Young Adults 20-30's

Connecticut
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best Singles Resorts for Young Adults 20-30's

I am in my early 30's and starting to travel more on my own. I am looking for the best all-inclusive resorts that are great for meeting singles. Preferably woman in my age range. Any and all advice would be great, espcecially resorts, locations, best times for singles to travel.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Singles Resorts for Young Adults 20-30's

Sorry I have no personal experience with resorts (other than once accidentally because a friend could get 65% discount, at ClubMed, Agadir, Morocco, couples and groups only...). But this could be a start: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12357-k7965804…

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

Edited: 29 November 2014, 04:12
Connecticut
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Singles Resorts for Young Adults 20-30's

Thanks, also looking for more quality. Willing to pay a little extra, but want to meet other singles and have a good time. I am active but for this vacation I wan to relax.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
205 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Singles Resorts for Young Adults 20-30's

Varadero is known for solo travellers, and some resorts don't charge a single supplement, depending on the time of year, you might want to check that out.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
34,125 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Singles Resorts for Young Adults 20-30's

Could be the best thing is to look at the areas you want to go to and bring up the resort reviews. There are bars above the reviews for various demographics. See which have the most solo reviews.

You can click on that bar to bring up Solo Reviews only to see what they say.

There is a thread on the right of the page on Carabbean Resorts posted by singles.

Sorry I can't help more, the only resorts I've been to were as a bed and means to an end outside the resort.

Oh, take a look at the Singles Holiday web sites. That should bring up the dates and places singles will be.

Edited: 02 December 2014, 22:31
5. Re: Best Singles Resorts for Young Adults 20-30's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2015, 10:46