We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inspire me...

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
255 posts
35 reviews
Inspire me...

Ok, here is my situation...

As of yesterday I am on Gardening leave from work,. I start my new job four weeks on Monday so I basically have a few weeks to fill.

I have a budget of approx £1K GBP. I'm in the UK

So where do I go?

I'm aware budget is pretty restrictive. I'll having living expenses wherever I am so could push it a little. I'm happy to use hostels, buses, eat street food etc to save on money.

I'm a fairly confident traveler but have never traveled alone before (OH can't get any time off work)

I'm a female in my late 30's. I'm happy spending some of my time alone, but would like to meet up with other travelers for some company along the way

I've seen most of Western Europe and i did a big Thailand trip a couple of years ago, so would like to go somewhere different.

Edited to add I am fairly active and enjoy seeing different cultures - markets and the like, natural wonders, local food. Not much for museums, art and shopping.

Any ideas anybody??

Edited: 15 February 2014, 21:54
1. Re: Inspire me...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 11:48