We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business trip to Tokyo

Level Contributor
63 posts
4 reviews
Business trip to Tokyo

I will make a business trip to Tokyo . I heard that some hotels have rooms for women. I plan to find a hotel close to Tokyo main station. Budget around $100-120. Is it possible? Any recommendations? Has anyone stayed at Pearl Hotel? Is English doable? Many thanks In advance.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
11,115 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Business trip to Tokyo

There is a Trip Advisor Tokyo Forum which you may find very helpful for such a destination specific questiom.

In my ezperoence Tolyp can be great fun and very safe for solo female travellers.

Public transport is very good so you may not need to limit yourself to the area around Tokyo Station. I find tje Asakusa area particularly"himan scale" but it may not be as good for a business trop.

Japaratinga, AL
Level Contributor
203 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Business trip to Tokyo

Hi ftu4960,

Do you mean US100-120?

3. Re: Business trip to Tokyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2013, 18:58
Level Contributor
63 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Business trip to Tokyo

Yes! Hope to be close to a station since on business trip. Thanks!

5. Re: Business trip to Tokyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2014, 10:46