We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeking help again...

Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
Seeking help again...

Hi everyone, need some help as I'm a solo traveller and first time been to philipines. I would like to know some details;

1) I would like to stay in philipines for at least 10 days and would like to know where can I have good hotel and is closest to

SM NORTH EDSA MALL and TRINOMA MALL.

Thanx.. ;)

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
18,143 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seeking help again...

You might want to look here, since I looked up where the first mall was located. And consider reposting.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g298574-i9209-Quez…

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
28,462 posts
6,377 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seeking help again...

Linking to the OP's previous post on the Philippines forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294245-i3256-k578…

littleBABA

If might suggest that you consider the hotel in the Makati area. There is a very nice shopping mall nearby - called Greenbelt. This is a very nice, clean and more modern area in Manila but it is generally more expensive as well.

There are some very good (and large) shopping malls/complexes in Manila. Just spend some time researching on the Manila forum and listings found there and you'll find all you need to know.

Edited: 07 October 2012, 11:53
3. Re: Seeking help again...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 02:48