We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B2 Hotels in Thailand

Bangkok
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
B2 Hotels in Thailand

Hey all. I think this is a new hotel B2. Seen many branches of it in Chiangmai itself. How do anyone would say about this hotel. Order all is good ? I find it cheap and very much worth staying. What does anyone know about B2 please do drop lines

Thanks so much.

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
14,260 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B2 Hotels in Thailand

Kingkaew

You may get more replies by posting your question directly in the Bangkok or Thailand forum, or looking at the hotel reviews .

Bangkok
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: B2 Hotels in Thailand

I c :) thank you so much. Could you please guid me little more by giving me the link to it pls ? Thank you so so much once again :)

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B2 Hotels in Thailand

I'm one of B2 fans. I personally like B2 hotel very much. Will surely try all branches soon. I heard it have out of Chiangmai too ???

4. Re: B2 Hotels in Thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 05:49