We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Some Company in Barcelona

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for Some Company in Barcelona

Hello,

Will be travelling to Barcelona solo the week of Feb. 11 - Feb. 18/2012. Looking for some company to meet up with for a beverage to help break up the time. Let me know if interested - can exchange emails.

Bear

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Some Company in Barcelona

PS:

You can email me at:

bear2000ca@hotmail.com

This is my first trip to Europe - could not find anyone else to go with but definitely want to see a part of Europe, especially at this time of year. Barcelona was hightly recommended. Anyhow, some company would be great to help break up the time.

Cheers,

Bear

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
67,297 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Some Company in Barcelona

BearA--I strongly suggest you go over to the Barcelona forum and start asking questions of the folks there.

You will find a lot of info and in that way people will get to know you.

They may arrange a meet up as there are tons of folks visiting in that city and there's a lot to see/do.

I don't think putting your e-mail on here will get strangers to contact you!!!

This is not a "pick up " place but a place to get info about your trip.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Some Company in Barcelona

Good advice - will do, and thanks.

4. Re: Looking for Some Company in Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2013, 14:57