Hello. I'm traveling to Geneva, Paris, Rome, Venice, Ibiza and Amsterdam starting tomorrow. I'll be stay 2 nights at Geneva and Paris and only a night each at the rest of the destinations. I'm a student and on a very limited budget so won't be using a lot of paid tours or stuff like that. I have a few questions if you could answer them please.
1. What are the sites to see in Geneva and what mode of travel is preferred within Geneva? Is it possible to see sites on foot.
2. sites in Paris? And cheapest mode of travel? Something like a travel pass or something like as in London.
3. Same goes for Rome and what's the best way to travel to Venice from Rome?
4. Ibiza? All I known of is the boro boro bar :)
5. And lastly, the above questions for Amsterdam too.