We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Month Endeavor

Indio, California
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
3 Month Endeavor

Traveling to the Philippians and plan on seeing as much of the country as possible. Planning this will take approx a month or tad bit longer. I really would like to travel to Bali from here, but was wondering if i would I have time to make some stops on my way to Bali to leave enough time not to have to rush through Bali. I was thinking of stops in possibly Malaysia Cambodia or even Thailand. Is there a better way to plan this trip, maybe by starting in Bali and work up to Philippians? Any tips or suggestions would help me out a lot.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
34,943 posts
111 reviews
1. Re: 3 Month Endeavor

That is a heck of a big trek. Without details of the itinery it would be impossible to say. Would need rough dates and places you're travelling through, how long you will stay there, what you want to see, and lots more to answer your question.

If you can give more detail I think you would get your answers from the Asian forums as its quite a broad range but more people will have done these journeys.

2. Re: 3 Month Endeavor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 05:48