We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikiki

Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Waikiki

Any suggestions for where to stay in Waikiki that has a nice atmosphere, maybe something you think is special.

Thank you!

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
7,454 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waikiki

I guess it is not the Waikiki in Perth Western Australia.I can only help you with that?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,639 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waikiki

You might want to check the Honolulu board or repost there...I went there & put the words "solo" and "single" into the search box (just above to the right of Add a new topic)...and got back several posts.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g60982-i38-Honolul…

Amish country
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Waikiki

I've taken 2 solo trips to Waikiki. The first time, I stayed at the Marriott. It was okay, but more on the Diamond Head side instead of centrally located. The second time, I stayed at the Outrigger Waikiki- and I loved it! Great location right on the beach, and centrally located. I would definitely stay at the Outrigger again if I make another trip there.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,639 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waikiki

This was reported on a travel feed I subscribe to on Google Reader... Unfortunately it's for Marriott (see previous comment). Not sure if it's a good price or not, but I wanted to share ($195/nt for partial oceanview).. hotels.com/ho121751/…

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,663 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Waikiki

I also stayed at the Outrigger Waikiki!! I picked if for its central location.

I wanted to feel safe going out for a drink at night and then getting back to my hotel without worries. It was just perfect for me!!

6. Re: Waikiki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2011, 11:09