We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vanning

Aussie in Holland
7 posts
Vanning

Hello!

I'm planning my 2011 trip through Europe...i'll be living and driving in my van and driving through Spain, France, England, well they are the places so far decided. Does anyone have any tips on what to do along the way (fruit picking, exciting things not to miss?) i'll be travelling alone and am female, if anyone knows of a forum or website of people doing similar things and meeting up along the way i would love to know!

cheers

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
10,986 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Vanning

There is a TA Road Trip Forum and, although they seem to deal mostly with US trips, there are bound to be some people who have done road trips in Europe.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12567-Road_T…

It might also be useful to look at the individual forums. I know the Trip Advisor London Forum (TALF) have regular pub meets where you would be most welcome. There may be meetings in other areas as well.

It would probably be worth having a look at the Lonely Planet's Thorntree as well.

Aussie in Holland
7 posts
2. Re: Vanning

Thankyou very much :)

3. Re: Vanning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2011, 10:46