We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeking travel companion to St John's 12/18--12/24!!

boston
Level Contributor
16 posts
Seeking travel companion to St John's 12/18--12/24!!

I am a single female, 42 yo, adventurous, fun, open minded and flexible. I have a narrow window of opportunity to get away to a warm, sunny place before starting a new job Jan 4th.

I just booked a flight/hotel. Staying at Maho Bay Tent Cottages on St John, which is supposed to a be a great place. I have a good friend who has been many times and LOVES it.

I am leaving 12/18, staying 6 nights and depart on 12/24. There are 2 twin beds in the room, and the total cost of the room is 135 plus tax. Would consider sharing this with someone, to save money, etc......

If possible, would be great to meet up or at least talk on the phone first----I've never done anything like this before! I have travelled quite alot, but never completely alone in this way. I meet people easily, but it's always nice to have a travel mate and to share expenses.

Peace, and hope someone out there is interested!

Natalie

Boston
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Seeking travel companion to St John's 12/18--12/24!!

I am travelling solo to St John's next week myself. How was your trip? Any recommendations for a single woman? How was the Cinnamon Bay?

Appreciate any feedback you can provide. I am also trying to get in a quick trip before a new job.

2. Re: Seeking travel companion to St John's 12/18--12/24!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2010, 09:45