We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo travel to Siam Reap

Solo travel to Siam Reap

Hi, there was Airasiabig promo and I finally manage to redeem a ticket to Siam Reap. Any good suggestion for activities?

3 replies to this topic
kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
14,913 posts
141 reviews
1. Re: Solo travel to Siam Reap

I see the Malaysian students are spamming the forums again. Reported

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
11,100 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Solo travel to Siam Reap

Welcome to the solo travel forum.

You will get much better answers if you tell people how long you are going for, what your budget is and what interests you.

It can also be easier for people to advise you if you add where you live to your profile. That way you will not get answers listing articles in languages you may or may not speak.

However, posting on the Trip Advisor Siem Rep forum will probably give you the best ideas as your question isn't really about solo travel but about Siem Rep.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g297…

If you look at the forum on a computer instead of a phone or tablet, you will see the "Top Questions" on the right side. You may find some of them helpful.

Have a great trip.

Edit: Oh dear. I did wonder.

Edited: 18 November 2018, 21:28
kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
14,913 posts
141 reviews
3. Re: Solo travel to Siam Reap

@leagle. This group have been spamming the air travel, family and bargain forum. Several of their posts have already been reported

Edited: 18 November 2018, 21:36
Reply to: Solo travel to Siam Reap
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions