We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo travel for new year vacation

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Solo travel for new year vacation

Hello I am 32 years male planning to travel in the year end starting of the Christmas 25 till 15th of January in any part of the Europe can you suggest me which country is suitable for that and according to the budget which is cheap and beautiful

4 replies to this topic
Canada
Level Contributor
10,895 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: Solo travel for new year vacation

Please be a little more specific. What is your budget for 3 weeks ( cheap is too vague and I have no idea what a beautiful budget is ) Ie 3000 euros? 5000 euros?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
13,060 posts
221 reviews
2. Re: Solo travel for new year vacation

Are you looking for sun or snow? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so what do you like? Architecture or beaches? Art or countryside? Mountains or villages? You need to tell us more please.

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
15,101 posts
141 reviews
3. Re: Solo travel for new year vacation

Hello pankaj & welcome to the solo forum.

No doubt you're aware that Europe contains 49 different countries, the majority of which are not in the Schengen visa zone, nor in the Euro currency zone. Does this make any difference to you?

As the Christmas & New Year holiday period is one of the most expensive times to visit, I'm assuming you've already adjusted your budget to reflect the higher international flight & accommodation prices, as well as any potential visa costs and application processes.

Asking where is cheap & beautiful is a tall order. We all have our budgets, & idea's of what is (or is not) beautiful. I'm assuming you've done some research yourself, even if just to eliminate destinations, or, on the hand to identify places to indulge your particular interests.

Much as your fellow solo travellers in this forum want to help you, we can't make relevant suggestions without more information from you. Otherwise, we'd just be listing our own favourite cities or countries, which might be either impractical, or hold no interest for you at all.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
35 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Solo travel for new year vacation

You are in Jaiput India. For enjoying the new year celebration, Pattaya Thailand is the best place, For you 3 hours flight and not much costly area. I personally not visited in the day of new year celebratin, but everyone told, new year celebration is very famous in Pattaya. Enjoy it.

Reply to: Solo travel for new year vacation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted