We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Under 30s Single Travelle

Shadwell, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Under 30s Single Travelle

Hello Everyone,

I’m a 26 year old professional guy that has recently come out of a long term relationship.

Where would I start in finding singles holidays or cruises for similar age and situation

There’s a big world out there and want to explore with someone.

I’m based in Yorkshire , United Kingdom

3 replies to this topic
I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Under 30s Single Travelle

I would start with Google

"Singles tour companies"

"Singles Cruises"

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
18,324 posts
189 reviews
2. Re: Under 30s Single Travelle

<There’s a big world out there and want to explore with someone.>

We often have definition debates here. In my personal definition, you describe "singles travel" - where the majority of the posts on the forum are for "solo travel" - as in independent, alone - not along with others. But, as noted above - tons of information on google, etc.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
35,114 posts
111 reviews
3. Re: Under 30s Single Travelle

Hi Ben, welcome to the forums.

There are very few holiday companies that cater for single groups under 30. Those that do tend to have fewer dates and destinations. From what you say travelling with other people is more important than being excited to see another country or way of travel so that might suit.

As a forum for Solo Travel and we're all of mixed ages we don't have a great resorce on what you want to do.

You might have some luck on the Holiday Forum but remember it's world wide posters.

Easier would be to google some companies that cater for the younger ages then look for reviews. Do some forum searches on TA too because there are a lot of threads on companies and peoples experiences of them which can prevent you from falling into some of the traps ie. Party groups, arriving and finding there's only you.

Use the search box above the threads to put the company name in, click on the down arrow and select All Forums and Search.

Good luck.

Reply to: Under 30s Single Travelle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted