We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights for disabled

York
2 posts
Save Topic
flights for disabled

can anyone help me with witch airline deals with disabled people

many thanks

London, England
Level Contributor
9,636 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights for disabled

I'm not really sure what you mean? Special assistance you need to request in advance, but is supplied by the airport authority and not the airline.

However, the airline will know they have a disabled passenger on board. In Europe I think they can only accept 4 physically disabled passengers on a flight. If you need more specific assistance I think you would need to contact the airport authority and airline direct, but I'm not sure what you are asking.

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,025 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights for disabled

This was a question from someone going to Alaska, but our answers cover all the basics tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k5655936…

Edited: 29 September 2012, 21:08
3. Re: flights for disabled

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 16:48