We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal House Boat Nile - cruise in April

bedfordshire UK
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Royal House Boat Nile - cruise in April

We will be travelling back to Egypt shortly and have booked the Royal house boat for part of our trip, has anyone been on this boat or heard anything about it please?

Also would like to hear from the 'Luxor Experts' on current position in Luxor/ Aswan area as we are going native this time and just need to make sure that all is well with the locals!

Thank you to all in advance.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
81,782 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal House Boat Nile - cruise in April

Hi Mike036;

The focus of this forum, as its name suggests, is for discussions about travelling with disabilities.

The Luxor forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g294205-i9426-Luxor…

Best Regards

bedfordshire UK
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal House Boat Nile - cruise in April

Hi Resuce team Thank you for that ! only found out after I had posted on this site, have been waiting for someone to point me in the right direction which you have.

Many thanks

Copy and paste under way....

3. Re: Royal House Boat Nile - cruise in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 15:00
Get answers to your questions