We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with Pre Exisiting Medical Condition

Rotorua, New Zealand
Level Contributor
280 posts
814 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling with Pre Exisiting Medical Condition

I would like to tell people that Southern Cross Travel Insurance are excellent to deal with. We have recently returned from a holiday in Bali and Kuala Lumpur. Travelling with us was our daughter who has a pre exisiting medical condition. I had tried several travel insurance compnaies in NZ to get travel insurance for her. And only one would cover her - Southern Cross Travel Insurance. So thank you to them. We obtained cover for my daughter and her friend. Whilse on holiday her friend needed medical help. We phoned Southern Cross and they were very helpful and claiming medical expenses once home has been an easy process also. I can highly recommend them.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling with Pre Exisiting Medical Condition

That's very good to know and future travelers will appreciate the information. THanks -

Paris, France
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling with Pre Exisiting Medical Condition

Thank you for recommending them. This would be useful for my parents when they travel. From what you're telling, they really are a good insurance deal.

3. Re: Travelling with Pre Exisiting Medical Condition

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 July 2011, 22:15
Edited: 19 July 2011, 22:15
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
80,848 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelling with Pre Exisiting Medical Condition

SnS;

Your post violates TripAdvisor's posting guidelines regarding self-promotional advertising or solicitation, and has been reported as inappropriate.

tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…

5. Re: Travelling with Pre Exisiting Medical Condition

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 17:45
Get answers to your questions