We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Low anxiety Holiday?

kent
4 posts
Save Topic
Low anxiety Holiday?

Hi,

First time abroad without a man ( I can do this lol) just me and my daughter 16, we both suffer with anxiety but I'm determined to take her somewhere as she has never been outside uk. She just wants to see Dolphins. I just want somewhere warm, safe and no-one trying to sell me anything or no gypsies with their lavender etc. Looking to go mid November any help, advice?

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Low anxiety Holiday?

What is your budget? Beach or city? Long or short haul? A bit more info please.

Are you hoping to see dolphins in the wild? If so, try Cornwall (although that doesn't meet your other criteria)!

kent
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Low anxiety Holiday?

Tight budget really, beach holiday and yes in the wild

Edited: 07 November 2016, 15:39
Truro, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Low anxiety Holiday?

How about one of the Canary Islands? Decent weather, dolphins and English is widely spoken.

kent
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Low anxiety Holiday?

I did think of them, would you recommend one in particular?

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,082 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Low anxiety Holiday?

Take a look at he northern part of Tenerife. Friends have been there in November and spoke very highly of it. Mind you, they didn't mention anything about dolphins...

6. Re: Low anxiety Holiday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2017, 10:46