We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

super escapes change of day 3 weeks upto flying

3 posts
super escapes change of day 3 weeks upto flying

I booked an payed for my holiday with Super Escapes.. Three weeks too flying out to Turkey I called them regards to our paperless tickets.. I was informed by Amy all was fine an just give the reference number to that airline on arrival... 10 minutes after my call I received an email saying my fight had changed from Tuesday 20th to Monday 19th September 2016... I called them back to find out what was going on but I have been given every excuse under the sun it is not their fault.. I spoke to the airline an found out that Amy had been in touch with them that day an was quiet rude too them as it was apparent the airline had given them the re schedule dates back in May for customers to change their flights.. If I had not called Super Escapes that day I realise I would not have had a flight to Turkey on that date an my friend an I would have been at Manchester airport looking like upset Muppet. I have called this company so many times for some sort of compensation for all the inconvenience it has caused my friend an I.. I have been talked over, give wrong updated itinerary mocked an give some amazing lies as to why it's not their fault. I was offered £10 each off our next holiday with them. I'm so upset that I'm doing this post as Im scared of anything else going wrong an what should have been a relaxing break turns into one big nightmare..

1. Re: super escapes change of day 3 weeks upto flying

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2017, 10:48