We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation rental in Mallorca, excperience

Glomfjord, Norway
Level Contributor
7 posts
204 reviews
Vacation rental in Mallorca, excperience

I would like to share the experience I have with vacation rentals in Mallorca.

We booked a Villa in Inca, Mallorca (Villa Ermita, also called Sa Calobra). The agent was the company Live & Life Mallorca Properties. The Villa was fully paid in advance. The agent cancelled on us three – 3 – days before our arrival at the Villa. To start with the positive: We got our money back, so by law maybe everything was ok? But of course when you lose your vacation home three days before arrival, and you have airplane tickets for 10 people it isn’t ok. Live & Life Mallorca did not give us any good explanation why this happened. They did not answer our phone calls. They did not find an alternative Villa or other accommodation. In our opinion this is a company you should stay away from, because they are not serious. We did manage, via other serious agents and home owners, to find an alternative Villa in Mallorca. The experience we had these three turbulent days tells us that there are other agents that are genuine interested in their customers, and gives an effort to help in situations like this. Live & Life Mallorca is in our opinion not in that category. I would stay away from Live & Life Mallorca and Villa Ermita.

1. Re: Vacation rental in Mallorca, excperience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2017, 10:47